Previously on Game of Thrones:
- “I’m not afraid of archery,” said Arya, quivering.
- "Get to the back of the ship!" shouted Davos sternly.
- "It isn’t fair," said Sansa darkly.
- "There must have been a thousand of them," Samwell recounted.
- "I’d like a title at Casterly Rock," Tyrion implored.
- "I don’t mind being castrated," said Varys uniquely.
- "Do you think we need these heavy coats in here?" Ygritte deferred.
- "My chalice requires drink," Bronn whined.
- "I’m returning to harbor," Petyr Baelish reported.
- "I can’t feel my legs!" cried Bran, alarmed.
- "I’ve never lost a ship," bragged Stannis recklessly.
- "Spare my son," Catelyn muttered.
- "Another Stark family funeral," Roose Bolton rehearsed.
- "You just want me to keep taking my clothes off," Shae rebuffed.
- "I guess I’m no longer much of a swordsman," said Jaime offhandedly.
- "Get back on the horse," Brienne nagged.
- "You can speak up," Daenerys allowed.
- "The Freys would never hurt someone they’ve invited into their home," Talisa guessed.
- "I am my father’s son," sighed Robb starkly.
July 8, 2013
August 9, 2011
Religious People Are Nerds. I wrote this sketch with Streeter based on a bit of his. We came up with this format for Valentine’s Day Sucks, and it’s been a fun way to translate stand-up into web video. Expect to see some more soon!